- Preserving Yellowstone
- CULTURE FRONT: Winter art season takes flight
- GET OUT: Desert dose before the snow
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Casualties of Ambition
- PROPS & DISSES
- THEM ON US
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Chisler 348 death causes outrage
- MUSIC BOX: Days of digital free ride may be over
- THIS WEEK: Nov. 19-25
- Models of Diplomacy
Child shot in Yellowstone
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Yellowstone National Park officials have confirmed an accidental shooting in Grant Village campground on Saturday. Left dead was a three-year-old Idaho girl from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. A 911 call was made Saturday morning from the mother of the child saying her daughter had just shot herself with a handgun.
The incident is under investigation. The identity of the family is being withheld until later Monday.
UPDATE: The 3-year-old victim has been identified as Ella Marie Tucker, of Pocatello, Idaho.