- FEATURE: Quiet casualties
- GET OUT: Jackson X-treme
- MUSIC BOX: Life from the looking glass
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- GUEST OPINION: Fueling the future
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Crafty comedienne
- FOODIE FILES: Lazy August drinking
- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Cowboy State cool
Child shot in Yellowstone
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Yellowstone National Park officials have confirmed an accidental shooting in Grant Village campground on Saturday. Left dead was a three-year-old Idaho girl from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. A 911 call was made Saturday morning from the mother of the child saying her daughter had just shot herself with a handgun.
The incident is under investigation. The identity of the family is being withheld until later Monday.
UPDATE: The 3-year-old victim has been identified as Ella Marie Tucker, of Pocatello, Idaho.