- FEATURE: Fish out of Water
- GUEST OPINION: Playing Safe
- MUSIC BOX: Potter Plunges into Pop
- GET OUT: Wimpy Triumph
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Pilsner, Pickups and Potato Chips
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
Child shot in Yellowstone
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Yellowstone National Park officials have confirmed an accidental shooting in Grant Village campground on Saturday. Left dead was a three-year-old Idaho girl from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. A 911 call was made Saturday morning from the mother of the child saying her daughter had just shot herself with a handgun.
The incident is under investigation. The identity of the family is being withheld until later Monday.
UPDATE: The 3-year-old victim has been identified as Ella Marie Tucker, of Pocatello, Idaho.