- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
Child shot in Yellowstone
JACKSON HOLE, WYO - Yellowstone National Park officials have confirmed an accidental shooting in Grant Village campground on Saturday. Left dead was a three-year-old Idaho girl from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. A 911 call was made Saturday morning from the mother of the child saying her daughter had just shot herself with a handgun.
The incident is under investigation. The identity of the family is being withheld until later Monday.
UPDATE: The 3-year-old victim has been identified as Ella Marie Tucker, of Pocatello, Idaho.