- Jackson Hole, Inc.: Virtual Locality, Hundreds of companies headquarter in the Hole, but who are they?
- MUSIC BOX: Beam up to planet Moonalice
- CULTURE FRONT: Creative madness at Artlab Open Studios
- THE BUZZ: D.C. hears from Western youth, Model UN students invited to participate in Washington
- NATURAL MEDICINE: A natural approach to seasonal sneezes
- GET OUT: PPP solitary style
- COSMIC CAFE: Is the rumor true about what was discovered in the Budge Drive Landslide?
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: Week of April 1
- PROPS & DISSES
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The not-so-subtle insanity of fandom
Child shot in Yellowstone
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Yellowstone National Park officials have confirmed an accidental shooting in Grant Village campground on Saturday. Left dead was a three-year-old Idaho girl from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. A 911 call was made Saturday morning from the mother of the child saying her daughter had just shot herself with a handgun.
The incident is under investigation. The identity of the family is being withheld until later Monday.
UPDATE: The 3-year-old victim has been identified as Ella Marie Tucker, of Pocatello, Idaho.