- GUEST OPINION: The Will for Moose-Wilson
- FEATURE: Letters to the Future
- THE BUZZ: Moose-Wilson Road Hogs
- THEM ON US
- GET OUT: Silencing the Storm
- MUSIC BOX: Resorts Represent, Afroman Returns
- CREATIVE PEAKS: The War on Wild
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Murders Up North, There
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Six Shooters and Ten Pins
- THE FOODIE FILES: The Bad News About Bacon
SINGLETRACK: Bike Fest, Pass Kicker on tap
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Labor Day Weekend will be upon us in just over a week. A week! Hard to believe. However, we still have another chance to celebrate this glorious season.
Teton Valley Trails and Pathways is putting on the amazingly stacked 2013 WYDAHO Rendezvous Mountain Bike Festival at Grand Targhee from Aug. 30 to Sept. 1. This year’s lineup looks stellar with daily group rides and bike clinics, free bike demos and chairlift rides, team trials bike performances, a Saturday night ride and the Sunday Super D downhill race.
Plus, one can enjoy great camping, movies, parties, raffles, live music, kids’ races and more. And if you aren’t up for biking that weekend, no worries! You can chill, hike, watch all the action, catch a chair to the top of Fred’s, eat some good food, take in the music and enjoy the last of summer.
It’s a great deal for the whole family and for a great cause. The proceeds are used to build and to maintain trails and pathways in Teton Valley. Let’s get our WYDAHO on!
Next Up: Teton Pass Kicker on Aug. 24. This a 25- or 50-mile mountain bike race on the Arrow, Snotel, Phillip’s Canyon and Ridge Trails.
Check out Jenson USA for a great deal on mountain bike & road bike products online.