- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Cowboy State cool
- MOVE: Big Apple ballet
- GET OUT: Mud, snakes and slides
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- FEATURE: Amazing Adaption
- Pete Muldoon announces candidacy for commissioner
- FEATURE: Evolutionary Cycle
- MUSIC BOX: Women rule Targhee Fest
CORRECTION: Teton Photo Club 8/19 meeting at Art Assoc.
The next public meeting of the Teton Photography Group is Monday, August 19 at 6 PM in the Conference Room at the Art Association of Jackson Hole. JH Weekly incorrectly listed the venue in this week’s paper.
The presenter will be Dr. Michael Adler and his topic is celestial and astro-photography from Earth. If you have heard Michael speak before you will enjoy this fresh take on earth-based celestial and deep space photography aimed at photographers. If you missed his previous presentation to the Geologists of Jackson Hole or his solo exhibition at the library, you will love his presentation and magnificent photographs.
We apologize for the error and hope that everyone can make it out to hear Dr. Adler.