- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
- Human remains in Cache Creek identified
- From buses to bomb shelters
CORRECTION: Teton Photo Club 8/19 meeting at Art Assoc.
The next public meeting of the Teton Photography Group is Monday, August 19 at 6 PM in the Conference Room at the Art Association of Jackson Hole. JH Weekly incorrectly listed the venue in this week’s paper.
The presenter will be Dr. Michael Adler and his topic is celestial and astro-photography from Earth. If you have heard Michael speak before you will enjoy this fresh take on earth-based celestial and deep space photography aimed at photographers. If you missed his previous presentation to the Geologists of Jackson Hole or his solo exhibition at the library, you will love his presentation and magnificent photographs.
We apologize for the error and hope that everyone can make it out to hear Dr. Adler.