- ELECTION 2014: Mayoral candidates talk valley’s big issues
- The mayor’s last word
- ELECTION 2014: Candidates for county commissioners
- MUSIC BOX: Ghoulish beats and bashes
- ELECTION 2014: Don’t sleep on HD 22 race
- ELECTION 2014: House 23 candidates talk recent bills
- GET OUT: Autumn dance atop the Tetons
- FEED ME: Plane goodness in Denver
- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
Rando creeper assaults Jackson women, still on the loose
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Police are investigating at multiple cases of assault after an unidentified male entered Jackson residences and, in two of three known instances, had inappropriate contact with females who were sleeping. All the incidents occurred in residential areas in east and south Jackson.
According to police spokesman Lt. Cole Nethercott, in each of the cases, the suspect entered unlocked homes in the early morning hours and spoke in Spanish. It is assumed the suspect is Mexican. Nothing else is known about his physical features.
The Jackson Police Department is seeking any information regarding the case, including unreported incidents with similar circumstances. Contact Detective Corporal Andy Pearson at 733-1430. Callers may remain anonymous by calling 733-5148. Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for these crimes.