- Town buys out Budges
- GET OUT: Picnic pleasures
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dogs over democracy?
- THE BUZZ: Homestead Act II
- FEATURE: Craighead’s Water World
- THE BUZZ: The Beautiful struggle
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Time and spaces
- MUSIC BOX: Finest tunes
- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
Rando creeper assaults Jackson women, still on the loose
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Police are investigating at multiple cases of assault after an unidentified male entered Jackson residences and, in two of three known instances, had inappropriate contact with females who were sleeping. All the incidents occurred in residential areas in east and south Jackson.
According to police spokesman Lt. Cole Nethercott, in each of the cases, the suspect entered unlocked homes in the early morning hours and spoke in Spanish. It is assumed the suspect is Mexican. Nothing else is known about his physical features.
The Jackson Police Department is seeking any information regarding the case, including unreported incidents with similar circumstances. Contact Detective Corporal Andy Pearson at 733-1430. Callers may remain anonymous by calling 733-5148. Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for these crimes.