- TRANSIT UNLIMITED
- GET OUT: Signal Mountain has history, views, nachos
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Golden Age of Women
- MUSIC BOX: Silver Dollar Bar shines with makeover
- FEED ME! The Pub still has it
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: WEEK OF MAY 21, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Do you know how the earthquakes in Nepal invisibly affect everyone on Earth?
- BUZZ: The Wort’s expansion comes full circle
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: A guide to driving your kids nuts
JACKSON HOLE, WYO –
What does it take to get an honest, non-biased story printed. Obviously the one regarding German Shepherd Dogs was definitely biased! Does it take someone funneling tons of money your way … like what the HSUS likes to do.
– Carolyn Putnam, Fairwind Supplies for the German Shepherd Dog Exhibitor, Fairwind German Shepherd Dogs, German Shepherd Dog Club of America member
Kudos for Turner
I couldn’t believe I had just finished telling my son Art about the wonderful effort that Ted Turner was doing for the Bison and for open range restoration in Montana, while we were fishing along one of the rivers bordering the Flying D Ranch and then I stumbled upon your article in the JH Weekly on our way home. Great article and I can’t wait to read the book.
– Timothy W. Lacinak, Cincinnati