- FEATURE: Voices of Choice
- THE FOODIE FILES: Spring in a Bowl
- GUEST OPINION: A Big Win for Wolverines
- THEM ON US
- THE BUZZ: Nest Contention
- MUSIC BOX: Double Dub and Keyed-up Piano
- IMBIBE: Dramatic Alto Adige
- CREATIVE PEAKS: In-house and Homemade
- GET OUT: Utah State of Mind
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Swashbuckler
JACKSON HOLE, WYO –
What does it take to get an honest, non-biased story printed. Obviously the one regarding German Shepherd Dogs was definitely biased! Does it take someone funneling tons of money your way … like what the HSUS likes to do.
– Carolyn Putnam, Fairwind Supplies for the German Shepherd Dog Exhibitor, Fairwind German Shepherd Dogs, German Shepherd Dog Club of America member
Kudos for Turner
I couldn’t believe I had just finished telling my son Art about the wonderful effort that Ted Turner was doing for the Bison and for open range restoration in Montana, while we were fishing along one of the rivers bordering the Flying D Ranch and then I stumbled upon your article in the JH Weekly on our way home. Great article and I can’t wait to read the book.
– Timothy W. Lacinak, Cincinnati