- COSMIC CAFE: No. 1 Sweetie
- MUSIC BOX: Bright Lights and Sounds
- GET OUT: Adventures on the Mend
- THE BUZZ: Budgeting in a Bust Cycle
- FEATURE: The Creative Conundrum
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
Stabbing in Grand Teton NP
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – A Las Vegas, Nevada man has been charged with two felony counts – assault with a dangerous weapon with intent to do bodily harm and assault which resulted in serious bodily injury – in connection with an early morning altercation at the employee dormitory adjacent to Jackson Lake Lodge in Grand Teton National Park.
Vincent Hagey, 32, is accused of stabbing a fellow employee in the stomach after an argument some time around 1:30 a.m. Friday, June 28. Park Rangers took Hagey into custody, according to park spokesperson Jackie Skaggs. The victim, whose identity is not known at this time, was transported to St. John’s Medical Center, treated and released.
Hagey was arraigned before U.S. Magistrate James K. Lubing on Monday.