- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
Teen killed in rollover
JACKSON HOLE, WYO - JH Weekly has been able to confirm the death of Sydney Lee Judge, 16, after a rollover accident on Highway 89/191 south of town just before 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Judge was traveling southbound on the highway with a load of hay when the truck she was operating overturned coming down the hill near Old West Cabins. Details of the accident were not available Sunday night. Deputy Coroner Dave Hodges confirmed Judge was pronounced dead at the scene. She was alone in the vehicle. Preliminary cause of death is significant blunt force trauma to the head. Additional tests are scheduled for Monday.
Sydney was former Teton County rodeo royalty and a member of the high school rodeo club. She was the daughter of Tom and Lee Judge of Hog Island.
Thanks to Natalie Palmquist. Nicely done. Tribute Video.