- Fire in park kills one
- FEATURE: Quiet casualties
- GET OUT: Jackson X-treme
- MUSIC BOX: Life from the looking glass
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- GUEST OPINION: Fueling the future
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Crafty comedienne
- FOODIE FILES: Lazy August drinking
- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
Teen killed in rollover
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – JH Weekly has been able to confirm the death of Sydney Lee Judge, 16, after a rollover accident on Highway 89/191 south of town just before 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Judge was traveling southbound on the highway with a load of hay when the truck she was operating overturned coming down the hill near Old West Cabins. Details of the accident were not available Sunday night. Deputy Coroner Dave Hodges confirmed Judge was pronounced dead at the scene. She was alone in the vehicle. Preliminary cause of death is significant blunt force trauma to the head. Additional tests are scheduled for Monday.
Sydney was former Teton County rodeo royalty and a member of the high school rodeo club. She was the daughter of Tom and Lee Judge of Hog Island.
Thanks to Natalie Palmquist. Nicely done. Tribute Video.