- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Latino Bike Day
The Latino Resource Center and Friends of Pathways present the 4th Annual Latino Bike Day. Test your skills on the bike course and learn essential bike maintenance skills. All children who participate will receive free safety equipment and be entered into a raffle for a kid’s bicycle that will be chosen at the Bike Away From Work Party.
Location: Jackson Hole Middle School
Time: Sunday, June 02, 2013, 11-1:30 PM