- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
Latino Bike Day
The Latino Resource Center and Friends of Pathways present the 4th Annual Latino Bike Day. Test your skills on the bike course and learn essential bike maintenance skills. All children who participate will receive free safety equipment and be entered into a raffle for a kid’s bicycle that will be chosen at the Bike Away From Work Party.
Location: Jackson Hole Middle School
Time: Sunday, June 02, 2013, 11-1:30 PM