- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
Give back to the trails on National Trails Day!
Join Friends of Pathways, Bridger-Teton National Forest, and Teton Freedom Riders, and Teton Back Country Horsemen for a morning of trail construction and maintenance in Wilson Canyon. We’ll meet at the base of Snow King at 9am and ride the lifts to the top. Then, there will be volunteers to guide you to the trail work area. We will also have Lesley Williams on hand to answer questions and share insights about the Horsethief Fire burn area. At 1:30, we’ll head back down the lifts for a community picnic at the base of the Summit Lift from 2pm – 4pm. Thank you to our incredible sponsors that make this work possible:Snake River Brewery, Snow King Mountain, Pearl Street Bagels, Hoback Sports, and Wilson Backcountry Sports.