- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
JacksonHoleLive announces summer lineup
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The organizers of Jackson Hole Live, a free outdoor summer concert series held at the base of Snow King, have announced much of their summer concert series kicking off Saturday, June 29 with Lukas Neslon and the Promise of the Real. Come early and hear the Flannel Attractions or catch the end of the Outerlocal Games also at Snow King this day.
As JH Weekly previously reported last month, JH Live will offer a special July 4th concert featuring Old Crow Medicine Show, The Young Dubliners, the Grand Teton Music Festival Symphony and One Ton Pig.
Steve Earle fans will be excited that he and Dukes are rolling through town for a show on Sunday, July 14. Funk and Jazz master, Robert Walter’s 20th Congress will appear on August 3. Organizers say they are still waiting to book the closing concert for August.
JacksonHoleLive is an all-ages, free outdoor concert series open to the public. Stay tuned to JH Weekly this summer for more details and interviews with artists.