- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
- GET OUT: Escaping the chilly for Chile
- MUSIC BOX: Dirty Birds late night at The Trap
- FEED ME: E.leaven does not go to 11
- PROPS & DISSES
- This Week’s PLANET Picks
- TONIGHT: SHREDx rips The Rose
- FEATURE STORY: www.PayUpWyo.com
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: 50 Shades of Grey: The drunken review
- GET OUT: Fish out of season
Well rock me, momma … Old Crow to play on the Fourth
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – It’s official. Old Crow Medicine Show will help Jackson Hole celebrate the Fourth of July with a concert at the base of Snow King. For OCMS, it will be their first visit to Jackson; surprising considering their anthem, “Wagon Wheel,” is a staple of most every band working in the valley.
Concert promoter JacksonHoleLive nailed down the Americana string band on their way from Missoula, Montana (July 3) to a show in Salt Lake City (July 5). For 15 years, OCMS has quietly led the old-timey folk revival movement with hits like “Wagon Wheel,” “Tell It To Me,” and “Methamphetamine.”
Event organizer Shannon McCormick said, “They are one of the hippest, most rocking Americana acts that I know. These boys get after it. They are a perfect match for Jackson Hole’s Fourth of July.”
The Young Dubliners will also be playing on Independence Day. They take the stage for an afternoon show that is underwritten entirely by Mark Barron and Ruth Ann Petroff.