- TRANSIT UNLIMITED
- GET OUT: Signal Mountain has history, views, nachos
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Golden Age of Women
- MUSIC BOX: Silver Dollar Bar shines with makeover
- FEED ME! The Pub still has it
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: WEEK OF MAY 21, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Do you know how the earthquakes in Nepal invisibly affect everyone on Earth?
- BUZZ: The Wort’s expansion comes full circle
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: A guide to driving your kids nuts
Town of Jackson #tagged
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Graffiti artists, known as vandals to some, have been particularly active in the past few months. JH Weekly’s “Best of…” issue noted one prominent piece on the crumbling retaining wall between Storage Stables and the Teton Gables Motel. Robyn Vincent called it a brazen work of art.
The Jackson Police Department has about had enough of the public displays of insurrection. Recent vandalism, including the climbing rock at Phil Baux park (again), are causing thousands of dollars damage to private and public entities. JPD advises any business or residence that is hit to report the incident immediately and then deter future graffiti strikes by removing the art promptly if they can.
“Studies have shown that taking proactive measures such as immediately removing graffiti after it is reported has a positive effect in reducing future incidents of graffiti,” Lt. Cole Nethercott said.
Crimestoppers is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of any persons responsible for the rash of in-town tagging. Call Crimestoppers at 733-5148. You don’t have to give your name.