- TRANSIT UNLIMITED
- GET OUT: Signal Mountain has history, views, nachos
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Golden Age of Women
- MUSIC BOX: Silver Dollar Bar shines with makeover
- FEED ME! The Pub still has it
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: WEEK OF MAY 21, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Do you know how the earthquakes in Nepal invisibly affect everyone on Earth?
- BUZZ: The Wort’s expansion comes full circle
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: A guide to driving your kids nuts
Summer music at the ‘Ghee
Tom Garnsey from Vootie Productions has confirmed the lineup of this year’s 26th Annual Targhee Fest (July 19-21) and Bluegrass Fest (August 9-11) held at Grand Targhee Resort.
The lineup for Targhee Fest includes a mix of mainstays and first-time performers. Bruce Hornsby and Alabama Shakes (hot off their recent SNL appearance) will grace the Ghee stage for the first time. Other artists confirmed include JJ Grey & Mofro, Los Lobos, John Hiatt, Courtyard Hounds, Anders Osborne, Sister Sparrow, Holly Williams, The Wood Bros, and Son Volt.
Bluegrass Fest acts scheduled to play include The Infamous Stringdusters, Trampled By Turtles, Elephant Revival, Greensky Bluegrass, Foghorn Stringband, Guy Clark, Run Boy Run, Sam Bush Band, Nashville Bluegrass Band, Della Mae and Hayes Carll.
Additional artists may be added to the lineups. Days and times of appearances are still being worked out. Early bird tickets go on sale March 11. Lodging reservations can be made by calling 800-827-4433 or online at GrandTarghee.com.
Note the change of date for Targhee Fest. It has moved to one week later than the traditional weekend.
Ken Rider, spokesperson for Grand Targhee Resort, also confirmed the return of Widespread Panic to the mountain. The popular jam band will settle in for another three-day session on July 4, 5, and 6. Tickets will be available soon.