- FEATURE: Voices of Choice
- THE FOODIE FILES: Spring in a Bowl
- GUEST OPINION: A Big Win for Wolverines
- THEM ON US
- THE BUZZ: Nest Contention
- MUSIC BOX: Double Dub and Keyed-up Piano
- IMBIBE: Dramatic Alto Adige
- CREATIVE PEAKS: In-house and Homemade
- GET OUT: Utah State of Mind
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Swashbuckler
UW pulls trigger on new president
JH Weekly has learned that Robert J. Sternberg has been named the 24th president of the University of Wyoming.
Sternberg currently serves as provost and senior vice president at Oklahoma State University, a position the psychologist and scholar held since 2010 when he arrived from Tufts University where he was Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences (2005-2010).
Dr. Sternberg was offered a three-year contract believed to pay a base salary of $425,000 annually. Sternberg was the unanimous choice of the UW Board of Trustees. He accepted the position Tuesday afternoon. He will take office July 1, succeeding retiring President Tom Buchanan.