- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Island economics
- FEATURE: The Center of the Universe
- GUEST OPINION: Five times the feces?
- GET OUT: Ode to Delta
- MUSIC BOX: Euphoria meets Canyon
- THE BUZZ: The Faces of Blair
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trumped up comedy
- MUSIC BOX: Heroes can’t stand still
UW pulls trigger on new president
JH Weekly has learned that Robert J. Sternberg has been named the 24th president of the University of Wyoming.
Sternberg currently serves as provost and senior vice president at Oklahoma State University, a position the psychologist and scholar held since 2010 when he arrived from Tufts University where he was Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences (2005-2010).
Dr. Sternberg was offered a three-year contract believed to pay a base salary of $425,000 annually. Sternberg was the unanimous choice of the UW Board of Trustees. He accepted the position Tuesday afternoon. He will take office July 1, succeeding retiring President Tom Buchanan.