- MUSIC BOX: Soul and country coming to the Hole
- FEATURE STORY: For Rent? Forget it! Housing crisis hits home hard
- THE BUZZ: Housing Summit high on hope…low on inventory, funding
- Cosmic Cafe: Ready to let go of trying to fix other people?
- The Foodie File: Putting Up Morels
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: WEEK OF MAY 27
- GET OUT: LSR offers indoor and outdoor adventures
- TRANSIT UNLIMITED
- GET OUT: Signal Mountain has history, views, nachos
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Golden Age of Women
UW pulls trigger on new president
JH Weekly has learned that Robert J. Sternberg has been named the 24th president of the University of Wyoming.
Sternberg currently serves as provost and senior vice president at Oklahoma State University, a position the psychologist and scholar held since 2010 when he arrived from Tufts University where he was Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences (2005-2010).
Dr. Sternberg was offered a three-year contract believed to pay a base salary of $425,000 annually. Sternberg was the unanimous choice of the UW Board of Trustees. He accepted the position Tuesday afternoon. He will take office July 1, succeeding retiring President Tom Buchanan.