- THEM ON US
- Patrons of the path
- GET OUT: Goats and glory
- FEED ME: Escape to Headwaters Lodge
- CULTURE FRONT: ‘Banjostand’ to exude temporary tunes
- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
Backcountry treacherous, 12 more slides today
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – New snow on top of old crust is proving to be a deadly combination. The Bridger-Teton National Forest Avalanche Center is warning backcountry users to exercise extreme caution in route-finding lines today. Another 12 avalanches – some two feet in depth – were triggered today at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort as part of their avalanche mitigation conducted this morning.