- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Backcountry treacherous, 12 more slides today
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – New snow on top of old crust is proving to be a deadly combination. The Bridger-Teton National Forest Avalanche Center is warning backcountry users to exercise extreme caution in route-finding lines today. Another 12 avalanches – some two feet in depth – were triggered today at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort as part of their avalanche mitigation conducted this morning.