- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
Backcountry treacherous, 12 more slides today
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – New snow on top of old crust is proving to be a deadly combination. The Bridger-Teton National Forest Avalanche Center is warning backcountry users to exercise extreme caution in route-finding lines today. Another 12 avalanches – some two feet in depth – were triggered today at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort as part of their avalanche mitigation conducted this morning.