- FEATURE: Taking Shots, Vaccine debate spikes the Tetons
- CULTURE FRONT: Jackson creative reinvents herself
- GET OUT: Are we skiing or dating?
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: March Radness at the Vill
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: House of Cards our Citizen Kane
- PLANET Picks: March 4-10
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: Week of March 4, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
To whom it may concern,
I recently had the pleasure of eating at Nani’s Cucina Italiana in Jackson. I just wanted to share my excellent experience. The service was great. Everyone was so warm and friendly. The food was great! We had two pasta dishes that were delicious! Lastly, the Tiramisu was impressive!! It was shaped in the shape of the Tetons and tasted great too! It gets my vote for best restaurant in Jackson.
– Kathleen Caradonna