- MUSIC BOX: Soul and country coming to the Hole
- FEATURE STORY: For Rent? Forget it! Housing crisis hits home hard
- THE BUZZ: Housing Summit high on hope…low on inventory, funding
- Cosmic Cafe: Ready to let go of trying to fix other people?
- The Foodie File: Putting Up Morels
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: WEEK OF MAY 27
- GET OUT: LSR offers indoor and outdoor adventures
- TRANSIT UNLIMITED
- GET OUT: Signal Mountain has history, views, nachos
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Golden Age of Women
To whom it may concern,
I recently had the pleasure of eating at Nani’s Cucina Italiana in Jackson. I just wanted to share my excellent experience. The service was great. Everyone was so warm and friendly. The food was great! We had two pasta dishes that were delicious! Lastly, the Tiramisu was impressive!! It was shaped in the shape of the Tetons and tasted great too! It gets my vote for best restaurant in Jackson.
– Kathleen Caradonna