- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
eBuzz: Bank robber in town all weekend; JH Weekly uncovers new photos
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The suspect wanted in the robbery of the U.S. Bank on Powderhorn Lane Monday was apparently in Jackson all weekend, maybe longer. The ‘vehicle of interest’ in connection with the incident was videotaped by Maverick surveillance cameras on Wednesday, December 28, spending five minutes fueling up and parked out front of the building.
Police are confident someone must have seen the suspect during the time he was in town prior to the robbery. Local authorities, joined by the FBI, are now going through video provided by U.S. Bank for several days leading up to the incident, hoping to get a glimpse of the man as he ‘cased’ the job. The tags still have not been identified. The suspect is still at large.
2007-09 Toyota Tundra Crew Max SR5 in slate metallic gray. It has chrome nerf bars, a hood protector, camper shell and aftermarket wheels. It also has a distinct, large white sticker in the back window of the camper shell, possibly a Denver Broncos sticker.