- ELECTION 2014: Mayoral candidates talk valley’s big issues
- The mayor’s last word
- ELECTION 2014: Candidates for county commissioners
- MUSIC BOX: Ghoulish beats and bashes
- ELECTION 2014: Don’t sleep on HD 22 race
- ELECTION 2014: House 23 candidates talk recent bills
- GET OUT: Autumn dance atop the Tetons
- FEED ME: Plane goodness in Denver
- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
eBuzz: Bank robber in town all weekend; JH Weekly uncovers new photos
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The suspect wanted in the robbery of the U.S. Bank on Powderhorn Lane Monday was apparently in Jackson all weekend, maybe longer. The ‘vehicle of interest’ in connection with the incident was videotaped by Maverick surveillance cameras on Wednesday, December 28, spending five minutes fueling up and parked out front of the building.
Police are confident someone must have seen the suspect during the time he was in town prior to the robbery. Local authorities, joined by the FBI, are now going through video provided by U.S. Bank for several days leading up to the incident, hoping to get a glimpse of the man as he ‘cased’ the job. The tags still have not been identified. The suspect is still at large.
2007-09 Toyota Tundra Crew Max SR5 in slate metallic gray. It has chrome nerf bars, a hood protector, camper shell and aftermarket wheels. It also has a distinct, large white sticker in the back window of the camper shell, possibly a Denver Broncos sticker.