- THE BUZZ: Tenement Tenting
- MUSIC BOX: Wyoming Songwriters Highjacked
- GET OUT: Icy Heat
- GUEST OPINION: Build it for Piper
- THE FOODIE FILES: Taste the Wild Side
- FEATURE: Turning Away from the Ledge
- Grizzly End for 399’s Cub
- Tapia’s Death No Longer Classified Suspicious
- FEATURE: Summer of Jams
- THE BUZZ 2: Priority Pass
eBuzz: Verizon goes 4G in Jackson Hole
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Is your mobile phone acting strange today?
Verizon customers may be experiencing a few oddities today as preparations are already underway to shift network coverage in the valley to 4G LTE. The early Christmas present to Jackson is part of Verizon Wireless’ nationwide push to expand their 4G LTE network to 470 cities throughout the country.
Earlier this year, Verizon launched 4G service in Casper, Cheyenne, Cody, Gillette, Laramie, Rock Springs and Sheridan. The latest upgrade, which should be up and running Thursday, Dec. 20, includes Jackson, Teton Village, Kemmerer, and Pinedale.
Verizon customers will experience faster web-surfing, music and video, social media sharing and file downloads at speeds up to 10 times faster than the current 3G.
Did they get a discount for this ad?
wise guy…i am on verizon and am looking to upgrade phones without losing my grandfathered unlimited data plan. it did not occur to me to use this article but i may have to keep this in my back pocket, eh?