- GUEST OPINION: The Will for Moose-Wilson
- FEATURE: Letters to the Future
- THE BUZZ: Moose-Wilson Road Hogs
- THEM ON US
- GET OUT: Silencing the Storm
- MUSIC BOX: Resorts Represent, Afroman Returns
- CREATIVE PEAKS: The War on Wild
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Murders Up North, There
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Six Shooters and Ten Pins
- THE FOODIE FILES: The Bad News About Bacon
eBuzz: Verizon goes 4G in Jackson Hole
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Is your mobile phone acting strange today?
Verizon customers may be experiencing a few oddities today as preparations are already underway to shift network coverage in the valley to 4G LTE. The early Christmas present to Jackson is part of Verizon Wireless’ nationwide push to expand their 4G LTE network to 470 cities throughout the country.
Earlier this year, Verizon launched 4G service in Casper, Cheyenne, Cody, Gillette, Laramie, Rock Springs and Sheridan. The latest upgrade, which should be up and running Thursday, Dec. 20, includes Jackson, Teton Village, Kemmerer, and Pinedale.
Verizon customers will experience faster web-surfing, music and video, social media sharing and file downloads at speeds up to 10 times faster than the current 3G.
Did they get a discount for this ad?
wise guy…i am on verizon and am looking to upgrade phones without losing my grandfathered unlimited data plan. it did not occur to me to use this article but i may have to keep this in my back pocket, eh?