- ELECTION 2014: Mayoral candidates talk valley’s big issues
- The mayor’s last word
- ELECTION 2014: Candidates for county commissioners
- MUSIC BOX: Ghoulish beats and bashes
- ELECTION 2014: Don’t sleep on HD 22 race
- ELECTION 2014: House 23 candidates talk recent bills
- GET OUT: Autumn dance atop the Tetons
- FEED ME: Plane goodness in Denver
- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
eBuzz: Verizon goes 4G in Jackson Hole
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Is your mobile phone acting strange today?
Verizon customers may be experiencing a few oddities today as preparations are already underway to shift network coverage in the valley to 4G LTE. The early Christmas present to Jackson is part of Verizon Wireless’ nationwide push to expand their 4G LTE network to 470 cities throughout the country.
Earlier this year, Verizon launched 4G service in Casper, Cheyenne, Cody, Gillette, Laramie, Rock Springs and Sheridan. The latest upgrade, which should be up and running Thursday, Dec. 20, includes Jackson, Teton Village, Kemmerer, and Pinedale.
Verizon customers will experience faster web-surfing, music and video, social media sharing and file downloads at speeds up to 10 times faster than the current 3G.
Did they get a discount for this ad?
wise guy…i am on verizon and am looking to upgrade phones without losing my grandfathered unlimited data plan. it did not occur to me to use this article but i may have to keep this in my back pocket, eh?