- Jackson, Wyo., gets Jack White
- THE BUZZ: Spreading the love one T-shirt, toothbrush at a time
- PROPS & DISSES
- MUSIC BOX: Upcoming mega music fest is labor of love
- GET OUT: No refuge for nine-minute milers
- Jackson’s wellness underdogs unleashed
- FEED ME! Friendly ghost of restaurant past returns
- WELL THAT HAPPENED: Escaping Neverland
- Photo contest garners stirring moments
- MUSIC BOX: Get weird with Peelander-Z
Jackson Hole High School Orchestra Winter Concert
The Jackson Hole High School Orchestra performed a winter concert at the High School on Thursday night. The orchestra looked good and sounded o.k.. The cello choir was pretty rockin’. What’s with all the good cello players in this orchestra? Don’t they know that cello is lame. Morose, oversized compared to a violin, puny compared to a double bass. I guess cello is the new violin.
I’m writing these comments based on only a brief sample of the concert. I was there, but I wasn’t conscious for much of the performance. I charmingly drifted off in my seat in the 15th row, and woke up when it was over. Classy.