- THE BUZZ: Tenement Tenting
- MUSIC BOX: Wyoming Songwriters Highjacked
- GET OUT: Icy Heat
- GUEST OPINION: Build it for Piper
- THE FOODIE FILES: Taste the Wild Side
- FEATURE: Turning Away from the Ledge
- Grizzly End for 399’s Cub
- Tapia’s Death No Longer Classified Suspicious
- FEATURE: Summer of Jams
- THE BUZZ 2: Priority Pass
Jackson Hole High School Orchestra Winter Concert
The Jackson Hole High School Orchestra performed a winter concert at the High School on Thursday night. The orchestra looked good and sounded o.k.. The cello choir was pretty rockin’. What’s with all the good cello players in this orchestra? Don’t they know that cello is lame. Morose, oversized compared to a violin, puny compared to a double bass. I guess cello is the new violin.
I’m writing these comments based on only a brief sample of the concert. I was there, but I wasn’t conscious for much of the performance. I charmingly drifted off in my seat in the 15th row, and woke up when it was over. Classy.