- GUEST OPINION: The Will for Moose-Wilson
- FEATURE: Letters to the Future
- THE BUZZ: Moose-Wilson Road Hogs
- THEM ON US
- GET OUT: Silencing the Storm
- MUSIC BOX: Resorts Represent, Afroman Returns
- CREATIVE PEAKS: The War on Wild
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Murders Up North, There
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Six Shooters and Ten Pins
- THE FOODIE FILES: The Bad News About Bacon
Jackson Hole High School Orchestra Winter Concert
The Jackson Hole High School Orchestra performed a winter concert at the High School on Thursday night. The orchestra looked good and sounded o.k.. The cello choir was pretty rockin’. What’s with all the good cello players in this orchestra? Don’t they know that cello is lame. Morose, oversized compared to a violin, puny compared to a double bass. I guess cello is the new violin.
I’m writing these comments based on only a brief sample of the concert. I was there, but I wasn’t conscious for much of the performance. I charmingly drifted off in my seat in the 15th row, and woke up when it was over. Classy.