- FEATURE: Taking Shots, Vaccine debate spikes the Tetons
- CULTURE FRONT: Jackson creative reinvents herself
- GET OUT: Are we skiing or dating?
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: March Radness at the Vill
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: House of Cards our Citizen Kane
- PLANET Picks: March 4-10
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: Week of March 4, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
Jackson Hole High School Orchestra Winter Concert
The Jackson Hole High School Orchestra performed a winter concert at the High School on Thursday night. The orchestra looked good and sounded o.k.. The cello choir was pretty rockin’. What’s with all the good cello players in this orchestra? Don’t they know that cello is lame. Morose, oversized compared to a violin, puny compared to a double bass. I guess cello is the new violin.
I’m writing these comments based on only a brief sample of the concert. I was there, but I wasn’t conscious for much of the performance. I charmingly drifted off in my seat in the 15th row, and woke up when it was over. Classy.