- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Is this really necessary?
The airport has preferred parking for low emission vehicles. The snooty arrogance of the “greener than thou” movement is really tedious. With so many spaces reserved for the handicapped and the green elite the close in spots are getting hard to find. I’m worried that someday I’ll get to the airport and all the parking spots will have signs that say “Anybody but Judd”.