- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
Is this really necessary?
The airport has preferred parking for low emission vehicles. The snooty arrogance of the “greener than thou” movement is really tedious. With so many spaces reserved for the handicapped and the green elite the close in spots are getting hard to find. I’m worried that someday I’ll get to the airport and all the parking spots will have signs that say “Anybody but Judd”.