- Craft spirit chemists
- HAVE A MINDFUL HOLIDAY
- The lives of librarians after hours
- PROPS & DISSES
- MUSIC BOX: Sneaky Pete & Secret Weapons debut album
- NATURAL MEDICINE WITH DR. MONIQUE: Methods to ward off SAD
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Ten servings of BestWurst
- THIS WEEK: DECEMBER 17-23
- THEM ON US
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: St. Blythe would soon be there
Is this really necessary?
The airport has preferred parking for low emission vehicles. The snooty arrogance of the “greener than thou” movement is really tedious. With so many spaces reserved for the handicapped and the green elite the close in spots are getting hard to find. I’m worried that someday I’ll get to the airport and all the parking spots will have signs that say “Anybody but Judd”.