- MUSIC BOX: Freedom of sound
- KEEPIN IT CLASSICAL: Sounds of rapture
- GUEST OPINION: Let the animals roam
- THE FOODIE FILES: Kitchen scrap mojo
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Inanimate actors
- Craft beer cowboys
- COSMIC CAFE: Outlook = prosperity
- THE BUZZ: Dem there were three
- START Bus director hired
- Death at Van Vleck believed to be suicide
Is this really necessary?
The airport has preferred parking for low emission vehicles. The snooty arrogance of the “greener than thou” movement is really tedious. With so many spaces reserved for the handicapped and the green elite the close in spots are getting hard to find. I’m worried that someday I’ll get to the airport and all the parking spots will have signs that say “Anybody but Judd”.