- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
- GET OUT: Escaping the chilly for Chile
- MUSIC BOX: Dirty Birds late night at The Trap
- FEED ME: E.leaven does not go to 11
- PROPS & DISSES
- This Week’s PLANET Picks
- TONIGHT: SHREDx rips The Rose
- FEATURE STORY: www.PayUpWyo.com
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: 50 Shades of Grey: The drunken review
- GET OUT: Fish out of season
Is this really necessary?
The airport has preferred parking for low emission vehicles. The snooty arrogance of the “greener than thou” movement is really tedious. With so many spaces reserved for the handicapped and the green elite the close in spots are getting hard to find. I’m worried that someday I’ll get to the airport and all the parking spots will have signs that say “Anybody but Judd”.