- GET OUT: Picnic pleasures
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dogs over democracy?
- THE BUZZ: Homestead Act II
- FEATURE: Craighead’s Water World
- THE BUZZ: The Beautiful struggle
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Time and spaces
- MUSIC BOX: Finest tunes
- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Island economics
By Judd Grossman on October 17, 2011
The 1% pay 38% of the taxes: http://ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income-taxes.html
That means the 99% pay 62% of taxes. Maybe the 99% should start paying their fair share?