- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Island economics
- FEATURE: The Center of the Universe
- GUEST OPINION: Five times the feces?
- GET OUT: Ode to Delta
- MUSIC BOX: Euphoria meets Canyon
- THE BUZZ: The Faces of Blair
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trumped up comedy
- MUSIC BOX: Heroes can’t stand still
University of Wyoming Symphony Orchestra Performs
The University of Wyoming Symphony Orchestra performed at Walk Hall last night (http://www.uwyo.edu/music/ensembles/symphony_orchestra.html). They are good! I was impressed with the skill of the players. The orchestra nearly outnumbered the audience. I hate all the phony baloney formality of classical music: goofy tuxes, applause upon the entering of the soloist and the conductor. They did a modern classical piece that was quite charming.