- TRANSIT UNLIMITED
- GET OUT: Signal Mountain has history, views, nachos
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Golden Age of Women
- MUSIC BOX: Silver Dollar Bar shines with makeover
- FEED ME! The Pub still has it
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: WEEK OF MAY 21, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Do you know how the earthquakes in Nepal invisibly affect everyone on Earth?
- BUZZ: The Wort’s expansion comes full circle
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: A guide to driving your kids nuts
University of Wyoming Symphony Orchestra Performs
The University of Wyoming Symphony Orchestra performed at Walk Hall last night (http://www.uwyo.edu/music/ensembles/symphony_orchestra.html). They are good! I was impressed with the skill of the players. The orchestra nearly outnumbered the audience. I hate all the phony baloney formality of classical music: goofy tuxes, applause upon the entering of the soloist and the conductor. They did a modern classical piece that was quite charming.