- Feature: Life appraised
- THE ARTS: Skeletal scenes
- MUSIC BOX: Muy caliente
- GET OUT: Open trails
- The Foodie Files: Standing on morel ground
- COSMIC CAFE: How can I ‘spring clean’ my psyche?
- Jackson, Wyo., gets Jack White
- THE BUZZ: Spreading the love one T-shirt, toothbrush at a time
- PROPS & DISSES
- MUSIC BOX: Upcoming mega music fest is labor of love
University of Wyoming Symphony Orchestra Performs
The University of Wyoming Symphony Orchestra performed at Walk Hall last night (http://www.uwyo.edu/music/ensembles/symphony_orchestra.html). They are good! I was impressed with the skill of the players. The orchestra nearly outnumbered the audience. I hate all the phony baloney formality of classical music: goofy tuxes, applause upon the entering of the soloist and the conductor. They did a modern classical piece that was quite charming.