- FEATURE: Fish out of Water
- GUEST OPINION: Playing Safe
- MUSIC BOX: Potter Plunges into Pop
- GET OUT: Wimpy Triumph
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Pilsner, Pickups and Potato Chips
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
Red Rock Fire Photos
View of the Red Rock Fire on Thursday night. Red Rock Ranch is functioning normally. It’s quite entertaining to watch the fire flare up and die down from the valley floor. Kind of like being next to a volcano.
We could use a volcano in Jackson Hole to attract more tourists. It works great for Cost Rica. I think a zip line from the top of the Grand Teton to the Top of Sleeping Indian would be a big hit as well.