- The Boomerang Effect: Jackson’s gravitational force difficult to escape
- FEED ME: SLC airport eats beat out Denver’s
- GET OUT: Snowvember ice
- MUSIC BOX: Brother Mule reunites at Dornan’s
- THIS WEEK: November 26 – December 2
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Ready or not?
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Did anyone see a turkey go by?
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Mockingjay I: Full price, half the movie
- THEM ON US
- PROPS & DISSES
Sunset from Moran
The halcyon days of summer are here. (If you have time to enjoy them while you’re working your ass off.) Perfect weather. Spectacular scenery. Big traffic jams in the Park as tourists go frantic over animal sightings. I’m a bit jaded, but I did see something cool – 4 or 5 elk swimming accross Ox Bow Bend. (My camera’s too wimpy to get an image of that.)