- Best of Jackson Hole 2015 Reader’s Choice Poll
- BEST OF JACKSON HOLE 2015: EDITOR’S CHOICE
- BEST OF JACKSON HOLE 2015: MEET SOME READERS’ CHOICE WINNERS
- WELL THAT HAPPENED: Dammit! Kimmy Schmidt is the New Liz Lemon
- FOODIE FEATURE: Your farm to shelf grocer
- THEM ON US
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Islanders banned from Cache Creek
- PROPS & DISSES
- NATURAL MEDICINE: Heal your brain with omega-3s
- MUSIC BOX: TV on the Radio: Imaginative as the name
Summer Comes to Buffalo Valley
It was a beautiful afternoon in Buffalo Valley on Wednesday. I can’t believe it took all the way until the summer solstice for summer to kick in.
As I was walking on the Elk Refuge today it occurred to me that Jackson Hole is my Jerusalem. Of course Jerusalem is also “my Jerusalem”, but My spirituality has always revolved around the beauty of this valley. When I think of the good things in life that give me faith I think of Jackson Hole. I wonder if Miller Butte is my Western Wall?