- Fire in park kills one
- FEATURE: Quiet casualties
- GET OUT: Jackson X-treme
- MUSIC BOX: Life from the looking glass
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- GUEST OPINION: Fueling the future
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Crafty comedienne
- FOODIE FILES: Lazy August drinking
- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
Summer Comes to Buffalo Valley
It was a beautiful afternoon in Buffalo Valley on Wednesday. I can’t believe it took all the way until the summer solstice for summer to kick in.
As I was walking on the Elk Refuge today it occurred to me that Jackson Hole is my Jerusalem. Of course Jerusalem is also “my Jerusalem”, but My spirituality has always revolved around the beauty of this valley. When I think of the good things in life that give me faith I think of Jackson Hole. I wonder if Miller Butte is my Western Wall?