- GUEST OPINION: The Will for Moose-Wilson
- FEATURE: Letters to the Future
- THE BUZZ: Moose-Wilson Road Hogs
- THEM ON US
- GET OUT: Silencing the Storm
- MUSIC BOX: Resorts Represent, Afroman Returns
- CREATIVE PEAKS: The War on Wild
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Murders Up North, There
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Six Shooters and Ten Pins
- THE FOODIE FILES: The Bad News About Bacon
Summer Comes to Buffalo Valley
It was a beautiful afternoon in Buffalo Valley on Wednesday. I can’t believe it took all the way until the summer solstice for summer to kick in.
As I was walking on the Elk Refuge today it occurred to me that Jackson Hole is my Jerusalem. Of course Jerusalem is also “my Jerusalem”, but My spirituality has always revolved around the beauty of this valley. When I think of the good things in life that give me faith I think of Jackson Hole. I wonder if Miller Butte is my Western Wall?