- THEM ON US
- Patrons of the path
- GET OUT: Goats and glory
- FEED ME: Escape to Headwaters Lodge
- CULTURE FRONT: ‘Banjostand’ to exude temporary tunes
- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
Summer Comes to Buffalo Valley
It was a beautiful afternoon in Buffalo Valley on Wednesday. I can’t believe it took all the way until the summer solstice for summer to kick in.
As I was walking on the Elk Refuge today it occurred to me that Jackson Hole is my Jerusalem. Of course Jerusalem is also “my Jerusalem”, but My spirituality has always revolved around the beauty of this valley. When I think of the good things in life that give me faith I think of Jackson Hole. I wonder if Miller Butte is my Western Wall?