- ELECTION 2014: Mayoral candidates talk valley’s big issues
- The mayor’s last word
- ELECTION 2014: Candidates for county commissioners
- MUSIC BOX: Ghoulish beats and bashes
- ELECTION 2014: Don’t sleep on HD 22 race
- ELECTION 2014: House 23 candidates talk recent bills
- GET OUT: Autumn dance atop the Tetons
- FEED ME: Plane goodness in Denver
- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
Summer Comes to Buffalo Valley
It was a beautiful afternoon in Buffalo Valley on Wednesday. I can’t believe it took all the way until the summer solstice for summer to kick in.
As I was walking on the Elk Refuge today it occurred to me that Jackson Hole is my Jerusalem. Of course Jerusalem is also “my Jerusalem”, but My spirituality has always revolved around the beauty of this valley. When I think of the good things in life that give me faith I think of Jackson Hole. I wonder if Miller Butte is my Western Wall?