- COSMIC CAFE: No. 1 Sweetie
- MUSIC BOX: Bright Lights and Sounds
- GET OUT: Adventures on the Mend
- THE BUZZ: Budgeting in a Bust Cycle
- FEATURE: The Creative Conundrum
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
Raptor Day in Wilson… Tourists are Back… South Dakota Shoot-out Goes Wrong…
RaptorFest at the Teton Raptor Center at the Hardeman Barns in Wilson (tetonraptorcenter.org) seemed successful. Lots of people. Colorful dancers. A good showing for a first time event. They even had greeters at the end of the driveway. I guess Wal-Mart has blazed a trail for another local non-profit.
They’re Baaaack!!! Tourists are back clogging the square. That’s a good thing if you are trying to make a living. Seems like a lot of Japanese this month. The weak U.S. dollar is good for something.
An old west shoot out in South Dakota went horribly wrong…
“It was the end of the show and the two behind me had started yelling that they were shot and then blood started spraying out everywhere,” Phyllis Masten, the videographer for the show, told ABC affiliate KOTA-TV in Rapid City, S.D. “We are all trying to figure out how it happened, but we don’t know.”
Hits a little bit close to home.