- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
Raptor Day in Wilson… Tourists are Back… South Dakota Shoot-out Goes Wrong…
RaptorFest at the Teton Raptor Center at the Hardeman Barns in Wilson (tetonraptorcenter.org) seemed successful. Lots of people. Colorful dancers. A good showing for a first time event. They even had greeters at the end of the driveway. I guess Wal-Mart has blazed a trail for another local non-profit.
They’re Baaaack!!! Tourists are back clogging the square. That’s a good thing if you are trying to make a living. Seems like a lot of Japanese this month. The weak U.S. dollar is good for something.
An old west shoot out in South Dakota went horribly wrong…
“It was the end of the show and the two behind me had started yelling that they were shot and then blood started spraying out everywhere,” Phyllis Masten, the videographer for the show, told ABC affiliate KOTA-TV in Rapid City, S.D. “We are all trying to figure out how it happened, but we don’t know.”
Hits a little bit close to home.