- FEATURE: Voices of Choice
- THE FOODIE FILES: Spring in a Bowl
- GUEST OPINION: A Big Win for Wolverines
- THEM ON US
- THE BUZZ: Nest Contention
- MUSIC BOX: Double Dub and Keyed-up Piano
- IMBIBE: Dramatic Alto Adige
- CREATIVE PEAKS: In-house and Homemade
- GET OUT: Utah State of Mind
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Swashbuckler
View From Couloir
I went up to Couloir for a private event last night. The view was amazing. I guess they remodeled the windows a while ago, but this was the first time I say the new floor to ceiling views from the restaurant. Before the remodel there were booths that cut off the view down the mountain.
There is an incredible amount of snow up there. It looks like headwall will be covered with snow for the rest of June.