- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
View From Couloir
I went up to Couloir for a private event last night. The view was amazing. I guess they remodeled the windows a while ago, but this was the first time I say the new floor to ceiling views from the restaurant. Before the remodel there were booths that cut off the view down the mountain.
There is an incredible amount of snow up there. It looks like headwall will be covered with snow for the rest of June.