- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
View From Couloir
I went up to Couloir for a private event last night. The view was amazing. I guess they remodeled the windows a while ago, but this was the first time I say the new floor to ceiling views from the restaurant. Before the remodel there were booths that cut off the view down the mountain.
There is an incredible amount of snow up there. It looks like headwall will be covered with snow for the rest of June.