- Preserving Yellowstone
- CULTURE FRONT: Winter art season takes flight
- GET OUT: Desert dose before the snow
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Casualties of Ambition
- PROPS & DISSES
- THEM ON US
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Chisler 348 death causes outrage
- MUSIC BOX: Days of digital free ride may be over
- THIS WEEK: Nov. 19-25
- Models of Diplomacy
View From Couloir
I went up to Couloir for a private event last night. The view was amazing. I guess they remodeled the windows a while ago, but this was the first time I say the new floor to ceiling views from the restaurant. Before the remodel there were booths that cut off the view down the mountain.
There is an incredible amount of snow up there. It looks like headwall will be covered with snow for the rest of June.