- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
View From Couloir
I went up to Couloir for a private event last night. The view was amazing. I guess they remodeled the windows a while ago, but this was the first time I say the new floor to ceiling views from the restaurant. Before the remodel there were booths that cut off the view down the mountain.
There is an incredible amount of snow up there. It looks like headwall will be covered with snow for the rest of June.