- The Boomerang Effect: Jackson’s gravitational force difficult to escape
- FEED ME: SLC airport eats beat out Denver’s
- GET OUT: Snowvember ice
- MUSIC BOX: Brother Mule reunites at Dornan’s
- THIS WEEK: November 26 – December 2
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Ready or not?
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Did anyone see a turkey go by?
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Mockingjay I: Full price, half the movie
- THEM ON US
- PROPS & DISSES
Cubs meet Dodgers – Hollywood at JHMS
The Cubs and Dodgers met in a legendary match-up at Alpine Field in Jackson, WY. The see-saw battle was cut short when a majority of the players had to leave the game and perform in Mrs. Brubank’s 4th grade music concert at Jackson Hole Middle School. The theme was “At The Movies”, and showcased song, dance, and drama. Recorders and kazoos also made an appearance.