- Town buys out Budges
- GET OUT: Picnic pleasures
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dogs over democracy?
- THE BUZZ: Homestead Act II
- FEATURE: Craighead’s Water World
- THE BUZZ: The Beautiful struggle
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Time and spaces
- MUSIC BOX: Finest tunes
- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
Carnaval de Tlaxcala
Carnaval de Tlaxcala took place Saturday in the parking lot of the Teton County Library. This was a crazy 45 minute long polka with no breaks in the music. Deafening keyboard and bass blasted out of the sound system drowning out the trap set while dancers jived in vivid costumes. Very cool, but also quite tedious.