- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dear writers: Dream big
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Fur and loathing in the airport
- GET OUT: King keeps it simple and light
- CULTURE FRONT: New life in the lab
- MUSIC BOX: Go to Therapy with The New Mastersounds
- THIS WEEK: JANUARY 21-27
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Q: Am I an old soul or a new soul?
- Hooters rumor a bust
Jackson Hole, Wyo. – It’s dark down here. Dusty. And there’s just enough room, between floor and ceiling to crawl in a balled-up squat. The dust makes you sneeze. Ten minutes ago, you didn’t expect you’d be...
- Posted February 23, 2011
Shooting points to the victim as the perp
Jackson Hole, Wyo. – Jackson Hole residents were shocked when news broke weeks ago of a shooting near a number of area schools. The shooting victim, Clancy Shaffer, 19, told police he was smoking a cigarette near...
- Posted February 18, 2011
Police investigating Cottonwood Park shooting
Jackson Hole, Wyo. – In a press conference with local media this morning, Chief of Police Todd Smith said information learned since yesterday’s shooting near Jackson Hole High School leads law enforcement officials to believe it was...
- Posted February 2, 2011
The following letter to the editor was originally printed in the Planet JH Weekly, July 27, 2005: Vive la difference! My personal vehicle sports a “Boycott France” bumper sticker which has elicited strong opinions with varying degrees...
- Posted February 1, 2011