- Fire in park kills one
- FEATURE: Quiet casualties
- GET OUT: Jackson X-treme
- MUSIC BOX: Life from the looking glass
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- GUEST OPINION: Fueling the future
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Crafty comedienne
- FOODIE FILES: Lazy August drinking
- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
Give us your Props and Wishes for 2011
I published some of my prop wishes for Wyoming and Jackson in the New Year in our Newsmaker issue this week http://planetjh.com/news/A_106896.aspx. Among other things, I’d like to see lodging tax revenue used to promote a Jackson Hole that’s representative of why we love to call this place home, a resolution to the ongoing and polarizing wolf dispute between Wyoming and the Feds, and a body count of zero on Teton Pass this ski season. Here’s one I’d add: that we see a final comp plan before the end of the next decade!
I’ve had my say, so you have yours. What would you like to see in the coming year?
~BENJAMIN R. BOMBARD