- Preserving Yellowstone
- CULTURE FRONT: Winter art season takes flight
- GET OUT: Desert dose before the snow
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Casualties of Ambition
- PROPS & DISSES
- THEM ON US
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Chisler 348 death causes outrage
- MUSIC BOX: Days of digital free ride may be over
- THIS WEEK: Nov. 19-25
- Models of Diplomacy
Give us your Props and Wishes for 2011
I published some of my prop wishes for Wyoming and Jackson in the New Year in our Newsmaker issue this week http://planetjh.com/news/A_106896.aspx. Among other things, I’d like to see lodging tax revenue used to promote a Jackson Hole that’s representative of why we love to call this place home, a resolution to the ongoing and polarizing wolf dispute between Wyoming and the Feds, and a body count of zero on Teton Pass this ski season. Here’s one I’d add: that we see a final comp plan before the end of the next decade!
I’ve had my say, so you have yours. What would you like to see in the coming year?
~BENJAMIN R. BOMBARD