- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
Give us your Props and Wishes for 2011
I published some of my prop wishes for Wyoming and Jackson in the New Year in our Newsmaker issue this week http://planetjh.com/news/A_106896.aspx. Among other things, I’d like to see lodging tax revenue used to promote a Jackson Hole that’s representative of why we love to call this place home, a resolution to the ongoing and polarizing wolf dispute between Wyoming and the Feds, and a body count of zero on Teton Pass this ski season. Here’s one I’d add: that we see a final comp plan before the end of the next decade!
I’ve had my say, so you have yours. What would you like to see in the coming year?
~BENJAMIN R. BOMBARD