- MUSIC BOX: Get blitzed at MoM
- THE BUZZ: Silently opposed
- FEATURE: Building Blocks
- THE BUZZ: Grizzly challenge
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Whimsical, candid and bright
- GET OUT: Give me shelter
- MUSIC BOX: Freedom of sound
- KEEPIN IT CLASSICAL: Sounds of rapture
- GUEST OPINION: Let the animals roam
- THE FOODIE FILES: Kitchen scrap mojo
Give us your Props and Wishes for 2011
I published some of my prop wishes for Wyoming and Jackson in the New Year in our Newsmaker issue this week http://planetjh.com/news/A_106896.aspx. Among other things, I’d like to see lodging tax revenue used to promote a Jackson Hole that’s representative of why we love to call this place home, a resolution to the ongoing and polarizing wolf dispute between Wyoming and the Feds, and a body count of zero on Teton Pass this ski season. Here’s one I’d add: that we see a final comp plan before the end of the next decade!
I’ve had my say, so you have yours. What would you like to see in the coming year?
~BENJAMIN R. BOMBARD