- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Island economics
- FEATURE: The Center of the Universe
- GUEST OPINION: Five times the feces?
- GET OUT: Ode to Delta
- MUSIC BOX: Euphoria meets Canyon
- THE BUZZ: The Faces of Blair
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trumped up comedy
- MUSIC BOX: Heroes can’t stand still
JHMR summer begins Saturday
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-Jackson Hole Mountain Resort will begin welcoming visitors for the summer season this weekend. Saturday marks the return of free lifts up Bridger Gondola, and through June 18 people can ride the Aerial Tram for $20 (free for 2009/10 season pass holders). New this year is a base area called the Village Commons, which features pop-jet fountains, a play structure for children and amphitheater-style seating. A mountain bike park, also new for this summer, is set to open June 19.
“There are so many more activites to do in the Village this summer than there ever have been before,” said resort spokesman Zahan Billimoria. JHW