- MUSIC BOX: Soul and country coming to the Hole
- FEATURE STORY: For Rent? Forget it! Housing crisis hits home hard
- THE BUZZ: Housing Summit high on hope…low on inventory, funding
- Cosmic Cafe: Ready to let go of trying to fix other people?
- The Foodie File: Putting Up Morels
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: WEEK OF MAY 27
- GET OUT: LSR offers indoor and outdoor adventures
- TRANSIT UNLIMITED
- GET OUT: Signal Mountain has history, views, nachos
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Golden Age of Women
JHMR summer begins Saturday
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-Jackson Hole Mountain Resort will begin welcoming visitors for the summer season this weekend. Saturday marks the return of free lifts up Bridger Gondola, and through June 18 people can ride the Aerial Tram for $20 (free for 2009/10 season pass holders). New this year is a base area called the Village Commons, which features pop-jet fountains, a play structure for children and amphitheater-style seating. A mountain bike park, also new for this summer, is set to open June 19.
“There are so many more activites to do in the Village this summer than there ever have been before,” said resort spokesman Zahan Billimoria. JHW