- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
JHMR summer begins Saturday
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-Jackson Hole Mountain Resort will begin welcoming visitors for the summer season this weekend. Saturday marks the return of free lifts up Bridger Gondola, and through June 18 people can ride the Aerial Tram for $20 (free for 2009/10 season pass holders). New this year is a base area called the Village Commons, which features pop-jet fountains, a play structure for children and amphitheater-style seating. A mountain bike park, also new for this summer, is set to open June 19.
“There are so many more activites to do in the Village this summer than there ever have been before,” said resort spokesman Zahan Billimoria. JHW