- FEATURE: Taking Shots, Vaccine debate spikes the Tetons
- CULTURE FRONT: Jackson creative reinvents herself
- GET OUT: Are we skiing or dating?
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: March Radness at the Vill
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: House of Cards our Citizen Kane
- PLANET Picks: March 4-10
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: Week of March 4, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
JHMR summer begins Saturday
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-Jackson Hole Mountain Resort will begin welcoming visitors for the summer season this weekend. Saturday marks the return of free lifts up Bridger Gondola, and through June 18 people can ride the Aerial Tram for $20 (free for 2009/10 season pass holders). New this year is a base area called the Village Commons, which features pop-jet fountains, a play structure for children and amphitheater-style seating. A mountain bike park, also new for this summer, is set to open June 19.
“There are so many more activites to do in the Village this summer than there ever have been before,” said resort spokesman Zahan Billimoria. JHW