- GUEST OPINION: The Will for Moose-Wilson
- FEATURE: Letters to the Future
- THE BUZZ: Moose-Wilson Road Hogs
- THEM ON US
- GET OUT: Silencing the Storm
- MUSIC BOX: Resorts Represent, Afroman Returns
- CREATIVE PEAKS: The War on Wild
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Murders Up North, There
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Six Shooters and Ten Pins
- THE FOODIE FILES: The Bad News About Bacon
Gov. Freudenthal: I’m outta here
Jackson Hole, WYO– Gov. Dave Freudenthal announced today he would not seek a third term in office, ending speculation that the governor might challenge the state’s term limit laws and challenge one of the emerging Republican candidates.
No Democrats have announced a bid for the governor’s office, but several Republicans have, including Matt Mead, originally of Teton County.
A conservative Democrat who was able to win the support of this heavily Republican state, Freudenthal has been praised by politicians on both sides.
“Our state has excelled under his leadership,” Sen. John Barrasso said Thursday in a statement. JHW