- The Boomerang Effect: Jackson’s gravitational force difficult to escape
- FEED ME: SLC airport eats beat out Denver’s
- GET OUT: Snowvember ice
- MUSIC BOX: Brother Mule reunites at Dornan’s
- THIS WEEK: November 26 – December 2
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Ready or not?
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Did anyone see a turkey go by?
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Mockingjay I: Full price, half the movie
- THEM ON US
- PROPS & DISSES
Gov. Freudenthal: I’m outta here
Jackson Hole, WYO– Gov. Dave Freudenthal announced today he would not seek a third term in office, ending speculation that the governor might challenge the state’s term limit laws and challenge one of the emerging Republican candidates.
No Democrats have announced a bid for the governor’s office, but several Republicans have, including Matt Mead, originally of Teton County.
A conservative Democrat who was able to win the support of this heavily Republican state, Freudenthal has been praised by politicians on both sides.
“Our state has excelled under his leadership,” Sen. John Barrasso said Thursday in a statement. JHW