- Feature: Life appraised
- THE ARTS: Skeletal scenes
- MUSIC BOX: Muy caliente
- GET OUT: Open trails
- The Foodie Files: Standing on morel ground
- COSMIC CAFE: How can I ‘spring clean’ my psyche?
- Jackson, Wyo., gets Jack White
- THE BUZZ: Spreading the love one T-shirt, toothbrush at a time
- PROPS & DISSES
- MUSIC BOX: Upcoming mega music fest is labor of love
Arachnid takes over ArtSPOT; NMWA hosts craft show; Bradshaw shows landscapes at PSB
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-Just before Halloween, Doris Florig’s sculpture was unceremoniously replaced by Ben Roth’s steel “Spider’s Nest” in the old Chevron gas station on Broadway, the so-called ArtSPOT where a half dozen or so artists have displayed...
- Posted November 21, 2007